Answered By: Ian Fraser Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 1553
Answered By: Ian Fraser
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 1553
There is no mechanism for exporting records from the Library's classic catalogue. However, you can export to RefWorks from any record in WorldCat Local. Here's how:
- Search WorldCat Local from the library's homepage.
- In your search results, click the title to open the complete record.
- Click the Cite/Export link near the top of the record.
- Click Export to Refworks.
- This should import all the bibliographic information into your RefWorks account.