Answered By: Laura Butler
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016     Views: 273

University of Winnipeg students, faculty, and staff may obtain a new student or employ ID card from Student Central on the main floor of Centennial Hall. Replacement cards are $25. For more information, contact Student Central at 204-789-1444 or Once a replacement card has been issued, please stop by the Circulation Desk to update your library barcode.

Alumni should contact the Alumni Affairs Office at 204-988-7118 or e-mail to replace lost alumni cards. A new library barcode will be issued on the next visit to the Library. Please note, as the alumni cards do not have a photo ID component, it is a good idea to notify the Library Circulation Desk of the loss. The Circulation staff will place a note in the library account so that no one may use the lost card.

External and special borrowers may obtain a new library barcode from the Circulation Desk with valid photo ID.