Answered By: Laura Butler Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 320
In order to make an account in Refworks that treats the University of Winnipeg as your organization (and thus links your citations to the U of W databases and catalogue) please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the University of Winnipeg's Library website
2. Click Databases on the Library's homepage
3. Find RefWorks. You may do this by searching for it by name via "Find databases by title and description" or scrolling through the results under the letter "R"
4. Click Connect*
*Please note: if you are accessing RefWorks from off-campus, you will be asked for your campus username and password at this point. This is the same authentication you use to log into WebAdvisor, Nexus, Webmail, and the campus computers.*
5. Click Sign up for an Individual Account, just above the prompts for a Log-in Name and Password.
6. Fill out the information as required.
You now have a RefWorks account!