Answered By: Desk Reference
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016     Views: 65

Instructors must fill out a Course Reserve Request form to place materials on Reserve. These forms are available at the Circulation Desk or online through the Course Reserve Information page. Completed forms may be submitted to the Circulation Desk or via email to the Reserve Department. If the book is your personal copy please ensure that it accompanies the form and is dropped off at the Circulation Desk.

Contact Us

Reference Desk

University of Winnipeg Library

P 204-786-9815

Email Uwinnipeg Reference