Answered By: Desk Reference
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2022

Information on microform (the collective term for microfilm and microfiche), including finding it in the UWinnipeg library catalogue, requesting it, and using it on the library's microform readers is available on the Microforms page of the library website.

Contact Us

Reference Desk

University of Winnipeg Library

P 204-786-9815

Email Uwinnipeg Reference