Answered By: Desk Reference
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2022

Yes, most Canadian university libraries have agreed to extend in-person borrowing privileges to students, faculty and staff across the country, in what is called CURBA (Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement). There may be some limitations to your borrowing privileges, depending on the library you visit. Most out-of-province libraries will also require you to present a COPPUL card to prove that you are a current student. COPPUL cards can be obtained at the U of W Library Circulation Desk.

For more information on CURBA, we suggest you take a look at its website.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Reference Desk

University of Winnipeg Library

P 204-786-9815

Email Uwinnipeg Reference