Answered By: Ian Fraser Last Updated: Sep 20, 2021
Library log-in issues related to logging in to your WebAdsivor, Nexus, or student email (Webmail) accounts are likely one of two issues. If you need general assistance with these accounts outside the Library, please see the Tech Solutions FAQ.
1) You are using the wrong password.
- Students can reset their password using WebAdvisor
- Here’s Student Central’s info page on student usernames and passwords: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/student-central/your-user-id-and-password.html
- Faculty and staff use the same login info they use to log into their campus computer
2) Your account may be expired
- Are you registered for the current semester?
- If you registered for courses after classes started, your account may not have been updated yet. You should contact the library Circulation Department.
- Student accounts expire every August 31st and are renewed when you register.
- Faculty and staff need to renew their accounts here: https://library.uwinnipeg.ca/news/2021/07/faculty-staff-library-account-renewals.html
- New faculty and staff should contact the Library Circulation department.